Interlinc Mortgage Best Price Mortgage Promise
We want you to be assured that Interlinc Mortgage is the low-cost leader. We’ll match any competing lender's offer to approved and registered customers.* That means we’ll beat or match a competing lender's Base Interest Rate, points and lender fees (APR) or we will pay you $100 after you close your loan with the competing lender. See details below.
Get your free quote now. We never charge an application fee or any kind of fees to start your loan process.
Are you concerned that your credit score will drop? Did you know that credit pulls from lenders will only count as one inquiry as long as the request is made by a lender within the same 30 day period.
Term and Conditions
1. This mortgage guarantee is limited to conventional, conforming, first lien, mortgage loan products. Loans with Lender paid Mortgage insurance are excluded from this guarantee. The loan products being compared must be for the same product and term. If the loan product is an adjustable rate product, the initial rate, rate index, time of rate adjustment and rate cap must also be the same as for the product you are requesting from Interlinc Mortgage. The interest rates being compared must be for the same lock in term (15, 30, 45 day locks) and must be lower than the rates and lender fees quoted on your Interlinc Mortgage Good Faith Estimate. Interest rates are volatile and change throughout the business day, so time is of the essence when comparing interest rates from different lenders. A written rate lock agreement signed by other lender is required.
2. This mortgage guarantee is contingent on you providing the information necessary for Interlinc Mortgage to make a credit underwriting decision and provide you with a customized interest rate quote and approval. Once approved, you are required to register your loan with Interlinc Mortgage for consideration of this offer. This registration requires you to return the requested income and asset documentation and signed initial mortgage application.
3. If you shop a competing lender first, you are required to provide Interlinc Mortgage with the competing lender's Good Faith Estimate and Truth in Lending Act disclosure. Both documents from the competing lender must be dated the same day as the request to Interlinc Mortgage to match the other lender's offer and must be submitted to Interlinc Mortgage within 24 hours of registration.
4. All documentation relating to this guarantee must be in writing, and must be faxed to 972-314-9647, Attention: Best Price Mortgage Guarantee. You must provide a telephone number at which you can be reached. We will contact you within two business hours of receiving your fax.
5. We reserve the right to verify that the competing lender's interest rate and points/fees quote is bona fide.
6. In the event Interlinc Mortgage elects not to match the competing lender's offer, you will be sent a claim form, which you will need to return to Interlinc Mortgage along with the fully signed HUD settlement statement, a copy of the executed warranty deed, and deed of trust after you have closed your loan with the competing lender. We’ll pay you $100 after we have verified that the loan was closed with the competing lender under the terms and conditions originally submitted to Interlinc Mortgage. The claims process is detailed below.
7. The offer is void if the loan terms or conditions of the original loan approval change prior to closing.
8. This offer may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Claims in process at the time of withdrawal, will however, be processed.
9. This offer does not apply to:
a. Investment properties, two-to-four family units, home equity loan programs, and second mortgage programs.
b. Loans secured by cooperatives.
c. Loans for properties on leased land.
d. Loans involving a Consolidation Extension Modification Agreement (CEMA) or other types of modifications/assumptions.
e. Loans with prepayment penalties.
f. Loans to employees of competing lenders and/or affiliates of competing lenders.
g. Loans subject to special incentives or credits due to employee relocation programs or similar employee programs.
10. This offer is only good at this location. Interlinc Mortgage 17440 Dallas Parkway, Ste. 118, Dallas, Texas 75287
11. This offer is void if the borrower has already requested a loan lock from Interlinc Mortgage.
Base Interest Rate: The Base Interest Rate is the interest rate before any risk-based adjustments are made to the interest rate. Risk-based adjustments may be imposed on loans with loan to value in excess of 80% in lieu of requiring traditional borrower-paid mortgage insurance.
1. If we are not able to match a competing lender's offer, we’ll send you a completed claim form with terms and conditions, which must be returned to us after closing your loan with a competing lender. You must provide your final copy of the executed warranty deed, and deed of trust, and HUD-1 Settlement Statements signed by the closing agent as part of your claim for the Best Price Mortgage Promise.
2. You have to file your claim for the Best Price Mortgage Promise within 10 days of closing your loan with a competing lender. The following documents must be included in your claim request:
a. A copy of the completed claim form sent to you by Interlinc Mortgage on the date we elected not to "match" a competing lender's offer.
b. A certified copy of the executed warranty deed and a copy of final Truth in Lending Act disclosure from the competing lender.
c. A certified copy of the HUD-1 Settlement Statement and the Deed of Trust signed by the closing agent.
3. If the final Truth in Lending Act disclosure and HUD-1 Settlement Statement are accurate and prove that the loan closed with the product and terms previously quoted by the competing lender, we’ll send you $100 within 30 days of receiving your claim form.
4. Mail your claim documents to: Interlinc Mortgage, Attention: Best Price Mortgage Offer, 17440 Dallas Parkway, Ste. 118, Dallas, Texas 75287.
5. All communications relating to the claim must be in writing.
6. We will not be responsible for system failures, website downtime, undelivered mail, or any technical malfunctions that prevent your information from reaching Interlinc Mortgage.
7. We will make all determinations and decisions as to eligibility and qualification for payment of this offer. All Interlinc Mortgage decisions are final.