Mortgage Payoff Calculator
How much interest can you save by increasing your mortgage payment? This financial calculator helps you find out. Click the "View Report" button to see a complete amortization payment schedule, and how much you can save on your mortgage!
- Annual interest rate (APR)
- The yearly cost of a mortgage, including interest, mortgage insurance, and the origination fee (point(s)), expressed as a percentage. Maximum APR is 20%.
- Mortgage length (years)
- Total length, or term, of your original mortgage in years. The most common lengths are 30 years and 15 years.
- Original mortgage amount
- The original amount financed with your mortgage. Not to be confused with the remaining balance or principal balance.
- Additional monthly payment
- Your proposed extra payment per month. This payment will be used to reduce your principal balance.
- Scheduled payment
- Monthly principal and interest payment (PI) based on your original mortgage amount, term and interest rate.
- Accelerated payment
- Scheduled payment plus additional monthly payment.
- Total savings
- Total amount you would save in interest if you made the accelerated payment until your mortgage was paid in full.
Interlinc Mortgage Services, LLC #205696 – Texas Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending Complaint and Recovery Fund Notice
Interlinc Mortgage Services, LLC. is licensed under the laws of the State of Texas and by state law is subject to regulatory oversight by the Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending. Complaints regarding mortgage bankers should be sent to the Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending, 2601 North Lamar, Suite 201, Austin, Texas 78705. Complaint forms and instructions may be downloaded and printed from the department's website located at http://www.sml.texas.gov or obtained from the department upon request by mail at the address above, or by telephone at its toll-free consumer hotline at 1-877-276-5555, by fax at 1-512-475-1360, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF MORTGAGE BANKERS . A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT’S WEB SITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV