Are you a great remodeling contractor or designer? Thank you for your interest in becoming an approved contractor. I’m looking forward to working with you.
We are currently providing FHA 203K loans, Homestyle renovation loans, VA renovation loans, and one-time close construction loans. Our goal in setting up the contractors with a preapproval is to provide a better experience for you and our mutual client.
The additional benefit to the contractor are:
- Larger projects for you due to our financing options up to $1.5 million.
- Exposure to potential new clients as we are asked frequently for a list of good contractors.
- The piece of mind knowing that you are working with a professional team that helps keep everyone focused and on track.
One of our biggest challenges is getting an acceptable bid. In order to move the clients’ bid to underwriting approval, the bid must be structured in an acceptable format. All other formats could be rejected as they do not provide enough detail. We will provide you an Excel worksheet Entitled Contractor Bid Sample for your review. Providing bids in this format will improve your efficiency and reduce the aggravation of having to reformat it.
As your customer’s lender, we’ll be assisting you with the renovation processing of the loan and you’ll be working with us throughout the contractor acceptance and bid processes. To begin, please complete the Contractor profile worksheet by clicking on this link to be taken to the online form and return the information below.
You may upload the requested documents below or email them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Copy of your licensing, if required.
2. Certificate of Worker’s Compensation Insurance (if you have employees), or Letter of Exemption (if you do not have any employees)
3. Proof of General Liability Insurance (min. $1mm aggregate coverage).
4. Signed and fully executed W-9 form, referencing tax ID or SSN.
5. Names, addresses and phone numbers of 3 trade references and 3 client references.
To expedite review of your documents, please submit all items together. The validation cannot be completed until all documents are received.
Once your profile has been approved, I will add you to our approved contractors’ list which will be distributed to customers interested in finding contractors.
I will also place your information on my website if you would like.
www.mortgageprosus.com/recommended-professionals/ to facilitate this please provide the information that you would like the public to see.
Richard Woodward, NMLS 217454
Your Local, Direct, 5 Star Rated Mortgage Lender, Specialty Lending Manager
Office: (214) 945-1066
Service First Mortgage NMLS 166487
6800 Weiskopf Ave #200, McKinney, TX 75070
Licensed by the Texas Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending (SML) Mortgage Banker Registration. Service First Mortgage is an Equal Housing Lender. This is not an offer of credit or commitment to lend. Loans are subject to buyer and property qualification. Rates and fees are subject to change without notice. The views expressed on this site are those of the individual author and do not necessarily reflect the positions, strategies or opinions of Service First Mortgage or its affiliates.