Do you want to lower your closing cost on your mortgage? I’m offering up to $600 credit toward your appraisal, and I will not charge an underwriting or processing fee for home buyers. Home buyers normally pay up to $2100 for these 3 fees with most mortgage bankers. I want to help you become a successful home buyer. For a limited time only, save up to $2100 (when compared to other mortgage bankers) for all loans that originate between now and March 31st 2023.
All you need to do is prequalify with me first, provide me all your requested documentation and an executed purchase contract, and I will close you quickly. You will pay for the appraisal at the time of order, but I will credit you up to $600 at closing. Apply NOW or call (214) 945-1066
Not all borrowers will qualify, an approve eligible is required with automated underwriting, a 640 or higher credit score is required, and the loan must be either a VA, FHA, Conventional or Jumbo loan. Offer only good at The Richard Woodward Team Nexa Mortgage Plano Branch.
- Nation’s Largest Mortgage Broker
- 190+ lenders to find the best mortgage option
- Low Rates and Fees
- Advanced Technology Closing Your Loan in 15 Days *
We offer all of the following programs for our home buyers.
- Bank Statement Home Loans For Self-Employed
- First Time Home Buyer Programs
- Texas Cash Out Refinance
- USDA Home Loans
- Jumbo Home Loan
- FHA Home Loan
- Renovation Loans
- Conventional Home Loan
- Reverse Mortgage for Purchase
- VA Home Loan
- Bridge Loans
- Divorce and Your Mortgage
- Doctor Home Loans
- Types Of Loan Programs Fixed vs Adjustable
- Harp 2.0
- No Income Verified Mortgage
- Mobile and Manufactured Home Loans
- One Time Close Construction Loan | Single Close Construction
Branch Manager, NMLS 217454
Your Local, Direct, 5 Star Rated Mortgage Lender
Voice/Text: (214) 945-1066
Nexa Mortgage NMLS# 1660690
Plano, TX 75025
Licensed by the Texas Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending (SML) Mortgage Banker Registration. Nexa Mortgage is an Equal Housing Lender. This is not an offer of credit or commitment to lend. Loans are subject to buyer and property qualifications. Rates and fees are subject to change without notice.